Consolidated Supply Covid-19 Updates
Updated: March 25, 2020
Fixture Gallery Update:
The Fixture Gallery is adapting to support community health directives across all our locations. We are still open and available to support your projects via phone, email and virtual appointments.
At this time, all of our showrooms are not open for in-person appointments.
Please reach out to your local Fixture Gallery.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
-The Fixture Gallery Team
Updated: March 22, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
We are experiencing unique and extraordinary times regarding the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation in our country and the world. Our leadership team has been tracking federal and state guidance from the onset of Covid-19 cases in the United States to maintain a safe and responsible workplace for you our valued customer, our staff, and families. We understand Consolidated Supply to be essential to our customers’ ability to maintain safety and sanitation in our communities and as a result we are currently maintaining regular weekday operating hours at all branch locations. We have implemented the precautionary steps below to help flatten the curve of this pandemic.
- We are following recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and local health authorities and have increased our cleaning and sanitation throughout all branches and delivery vehicles.
- We encourage you to order online where possible. If your account is not set up currently, please go to www.ConsolidatedSupply.com/Registration to request access. Please email OnlineSupport@ConsolidatedSupply.com if you need assistance with registration or ordering online.
- Our Will Call counters will be drive-up/curbside service only at all locations until further notice. Our inside sales and Will Call staff are available to field all phone and electronic requests and orders. We encourage contractors to order online, call, email, or fax orders in advance with an estimated arrival time to ensure the best possible customer service. If that is not possible, please feel free to call or email your needs to us from our parking lot. We will continue to bring material to your vehicle while practicing appropriate social distancing https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed in our Showrooms. We encourage you and your customers to call ahead for an appointment. All Showrooms will be closed on Saturdays until further notice.
- Our goal is to continue to provide the service you need and have come to expect from our Consolidated Supply family. We consider our customers as part of this family, and we appreciate your support in our efforts to ensure a safe work environment for all.
We recognize that Covid-19 is a serious health concern, and our leadership team will continue to monitor the national and more local Pacific Northwest situation and its effect on our industry. We do anticipate an impact to our supply chain however we have not yet experienced any issues with inventory levels. This is a fluid situation, and we will continue to be as transparent as possible with any supply chain issues. Finally, we would like to thank all of you for your honorable work protecting the health of our communities during this time.